I will always love you, I will always choose you.

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Utah Baby Shower

Thanks to the power of priesthood blessings, I survived my Utah baby shower--and by survived, I mean that I didn't pass out. Of course I was in a recliner the whole time, so that helped, and we did have a scary moment but it passed quickly.

There were about 30 people that showed up, I couldn't believe the love I felt. It was snowing really hard, yet 30 people showed up. Carter and I got spoiled rotten.

I'm so excited for my little guy to be here. My mom is a labor and delivery nurse so the whole time we drove to Utah, she talked to me about what to expect during labor. . . it took everything in me not to cry because I am so excited and anxious. I can't believe that he will be here next month.

My Idaho baby shower is this upcoming weekend. Carter and I will get spoiled all over again, I am so excited. I love my little son. I've been writing him tons of letters. Maybe I will post some of them on the blog later.

No comments:

Post a Comment