I will always love you, I will always choose you.

Monday, February 22, 2016

36

36 weeks today. Let's talk about pregnancy cravings, shall we?

ICE. I can't get enough. Nothing is more satisfying to me than crispy, semi-melted ice cubes. My sweet husband bought me a 7 pound bag of it like five days ago and it's already almost gone!

Jack n the box tacos with ranch. Need I say more? I limit this to like a once a month thing because I know they're bad for you.

Milk, milk, milk!!! We have gone through 4 gallons in the past week.

Cheesecake. This one has since faded, but for a solid week and a half, it was all I could think about.

Chilled apples. Strictly a first and second trimester craving. Funny thing is I hated apples before I got pregnant.

In the first trimester, I was sick everyday. But for some reason... I loved making refried bean burritos with cheese. It was the only thing I could keep down.


What about those non-edible cravings?! I have a small case of picca. I had it before my pregnancy too, but it's only increased since being pregnant. Prepare to be totally weirded out:

Chalk, rocks, soil, laundry soap, the smell of rain, my face lotion.

Man, pregnancy does some weird things to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment