I will always love you, I will always choose you.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Love Takes Time By Elder Marvin J. Ashton

READ THIS TALK :) I love it. click on the link below:
http://www.lds.org/ensign/1975/11/love-takes-time?lang=eng&query=love




In JJ news, I sent out my last letter before my cruise along with some pictures. :) here they are..
My adorable mother

My nephew is a State Champion!

Just for Jaaaaje!
My sister made me do it!


My bike ride with Ahron


Still wearing my Utes stuff.
against my parents will..:)
I found the secret to success with sending pictures. It saves a lot of money as well..
so what I do is..open up a Word doc. on the computer, and insert as many photos as I can on that paper...print the paper and then on the back or in between pictures, I write about each picture..and then put it in the envelope..that way I don't have to print a gazillion out. So usually I send about three or four pictures a week this way, on a little piece of paper just describing what I did through out the week. Its really fun and JJ calls them "picture mail" ;) He likes the idea, a lot. sometimes I send actual photos too though, when I'm not feeling very creative/cheap ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment