I will always love you, I will always choose you.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I am such a SPAZ

I have this OBSESSION with decorating all of my envelopes to JJ a.k.a. Elder Hyde.
I don't have pictures for all of my envelopes sadly, sometimes I forget to snap a photo because of my tendency to wake up at the crack of dawn and run outside barefoot (excited to do so might I add) to put my letter in the mailbox. I have a lot of fun decorating--sometimes more fun that I have WRITING the actual letter. I've watched the mailman occasionally pull my letters out of the box and into his stack to deliver. My envelopes are almost always yellow, and he always pauses to read the back of mine (should I take that as a compliment? Or be creeped out by this? Although, I too could be classified as a "creeper" seeing that I am watching him from the window....) he smiles or even lets out a chuckle from time to time. Here are some of the more recent ones. I'm going to make sure that I take pictures of every single one from now on.


That's what he gets for falling in love with a soon-to-be elementary school teacher.
& for the record; he LOVES my decorating skills, and has even tried challenging me. I wont show his other envelopes full of stick figures and crooked hearts. He has, however, discovered stickers in Peru..which makes his artistic abilities a little bit better, but not much. He's so cute though--I always let him know what an excellent job he is doing..although, clearly, I am WINNING :)

No comments:

Post a Comment