I will always love you, I will always choose you.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Break 2012

Boy, my parents sure know how to vacation.
I just had the most fun-filled 12 days of my LIFE. The best Spring Break ever.
2 days in Tampa Bay, Florida
7 days on a Caribbean cruise
1 day at Disney World
2 days travelling(not so fun, well, except for the fact that we got to sit next to professional hockey players on one of our flights--not too shabby, AYE?)

My Aunt's mansion in Tampa

gorgeous<3


Amusement park

Coolest roller-coasters



Gorilla was all over me

first night of the cruise

dinner



one of the shows we went to


Getting ready to go swim :)


Wrote JJ every night--telling him all about my trip
sending this in a package with his favorite candies
a starfish tie I got him, and tons of pictures

Formal night



St John's








 I love him a lot.


Took this on the five month mark. We're in the teens now.



We had hilarious waiters 


Met this cute girl, Andrea

My hero

JJ mentioned me in the family email this week AND I came home to a letter.
I have the best boyfriend in the world.

yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment