I will always love you, I will always choose you.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Farewell to my boys--see you in 3.5 months.

These boys are my sweeties.
& it was so hard to say goodbye to them last night.

Yesterday was Easter, and I decided to plan a little Easter surprise for them, so I called their mom (one of my very best friends) and told her to keep her front door unlocked while they were at church. I went over and hid eighteen plastic eggs full of candy around their living room--and then left a note on the door from "The Easter Bunny". I came over later that night, and Peyton (3 years old as of last month) ran up to me and said, "Dee Eater buddy tame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and wrapped his little arms around my neck and gave me a slobbery Jelly-Bean kiss on the cheek. Its little things like that that will make me miss this family. The loves and cheek squeezes from my little Peyton. I met the McCarney family through working with their son, Ahron, as his DT. & then I became "the adopted daughter". :)
See ya in 3.5 months, my sweeties.
Connor :)


Peyton & Connor
Ahron, Peyton, Connor, and me
Now for my other boy..I found this picture that he had sent me on an e-mail a long time ago, and it made me smile.
I am just so lucky.


1 comment: