I will always love you, I will always choose you.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

He would be so EMBARRASSED!

if he knew I posted some of these videos, I would be dead meat ;).
but guess what? He's on a mission. and he has no idea that this blog exists.
AND he can't stop me.
if any of you fine individuals rat me out...I will
A. give you a wet willy (gross for both you AND I)
B. Spray you with ice cold water through either a water balloon or water gun.
C. Tickle you until you cannot breathe.
You have been warned :)
p.s. pause my blog playlist on the side so you can watch AND listen to these adorable vids.


Alright, so the story behind this little video.
first off, we were laughing hysterically before this video.
he had to start over because I kept laughing and then it made him laugh.

JJ and I love country music. We love it. That's all I listen to.
Our personal favorites: Jason Aldean, Kenny Chesney, Tim McGraw, Luke Bryan
JJ likes to sing a long to EVERY country song, and sometimes even creates his very own renditions
One time we were driving from SLC to Pocatello. We were really tired. So we decided to blast the speakers
to a little bit of old school Kenny Chesney..
Well, JJ had the live intro memorized, and I don't know if it was just the sleepiness getting to us...
but we were laughing so hard, and I had him rewind it over and over and OVER again--
so, this particular Sunday, I had him do it again after church. (yes, I broke my rule of only church music on Sundays--but just this once! ;)) We had to start the video over like 3 times because he kept messing up and making me laugh. Not just normal laugh, the high pitch squeaky laugh that those close to me surely would recognize...from seventeen miles away.


AK and JJ came to visit me in the Burg just before Jaje left on his mission
well, as some of you know, AK is quite the character.
this was his idea. To have JJ wrap his entire head in duct tape and go knock on a random girl's door.
the things we do for fun in rexburg.


This is my old apartment in the berg. My roomie, Brooke, had Just Dance 3
JJ and I are an extremely active couple; we never can just sit around.
whether its bike rides, basketball/sports, just dance, bowling, black-light mini golf, locking my keys in the car and getting stranded at Little Caeser's, wrapping keener's head in duct tape, going on walks, going to concerts...we are always doing SOMETHING. Another reason why I love our relationship.


Alright, so, I LOVE this video because if you watch carefully..JJ sticks his lips out.
I always used to tease him about this.
He does this crazy duck lip thing and it is HILARIOUS.
& this is the video he would be so EMBARRASSED about. I think its cute.


This video is from last summer.
we had just started dating (round two)
& we were on our way back from black light mini-golf in Meridian
JJ was like, "oh KFC." and immediately started craving it.
I'm laughing hysterically in this video. This was such a fun night.
may have to turn down your volume.
here comes the high pitch laugher while talking that I occasionally break out.
my sincere apologies.


Some more gems that I stumbled upon.
handsome boy
without effort

that smile ;)

LOL, I don't know what he's doin

one of his smiles I love

Yep,
that's my best friend.

skype malfunction, ha!

Visiting me in Rexburg
<3

funny face contest


love making him laugh
so excited to hear it again in 19 months

isn't he great?
:)

oh, and I thought this was funny. Jaje text me this picture before he left on his mission. & then I found one of my old basketball pictures..
scrawny little kiddos.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment