I will always love you, I will always choose you.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"NO FREE SAMPLING!"

By the time this package reaches "The J-Bug" (that's what my dad calls him, weird I know), he will be 1/4 of the way done with his mission.
I believe that calls for a little sense of accomplishment for us.
Six months is not very long, yes I know..but still--its a good chunk of time.
I never thought I would say this, but time is going so fast that it's almost scary.
I can still feel his "see ya later" hug and kiss, like it was just about a month ago at most.


SO, for this package--I went simple.

I printed 15 pictures at Target from my recent trip to the Caribbean, and wrote something on the pack of each photo.

I got him a yellow tie with blue star fish all over it. He's gonna love it. Obviously ;) and a fourteen page letter. I wrote him every single night on my 11 day adventure in Florida and the Caribbean, just telling him all that I saw and did while I was there. I made a copy of it to keep in my journal. I know he will enjoy hearing my fun and exciting stories.
& then for my favorite part of the package..




Alright, now I must explain the story behind the "PLEASE-NO SAMPLING"..
Last summer, (nine months ago, I can't believe its been that long!) JJ and I went on a date to the water park "Roaring Springs" in Boise, it was a lot of fun..after that, we decided to go to Sonic and get milkshakes. Well, I got a milkshake. JJ got, like, four hamburgers, two large fries, and a drink (I'm only a little bit kidding--he eats like a HORSE). After that, we went and bought a movie to watch at his house...but before we went home, we stopped at WINCO to get some candy (yeah, he wasn't full yet)..So, we get inside WINCO and go to the bulk-candy section where J precedes to sample a few pieces of candy from the large variety. I looked around, deathly afraid of getting into trouble..my face was probably bright red, because sometimes it does that when I get scared. I grabbed his arm, and nonchalantly attempted to point with my eyes to the "PLEASE--NO SAMPLING" sign attached to one of the bins. My trouble-maker boyfriend (He really is a good boy, I promise) didn't get the hint. So I pointed to the sign, and he responded with something super witty (like always)...something like, "Oh, that's for the high-end candy in that bin specifically, any of this candy is free for the sampling." I would just walk away every time an employee even looked in our direction. Later that night, I totally ratted him out to his sweet mama who got on him for it! ;) Now we always laugh about the "Free sampling"...so, I decided to get him some of his favorite candy..I know it will bring a smile to his face, and it was fun for me to pick out all different kinds of candy. Dont you worry, I did some free sampling of my own once I got home. :)

love you sweetheart. Happy six months. 
I am proud of you. & there is no place I would rather have you be than in Peru.
they need you more than I do right now, and I am more than happy to share.
Keep working hard. You are my best friend, and always will be.
Thank you for your letters and your love. I am absolutely crazy about you.

see ya soon :)




No comments:

Post a Comment