I will always love you, I will always choose you.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Saturday with my best friends--MY FAMILY :)

Tonight was so much fun. One great thing about having a break from school is that I get to be with my family for four months, and I love them so much :) They truly are my best friends--and I am so blessed to have them forever. It was an eventful Saturday; I went to my nephew, Porter's, basketball game (He's a sophomore in high school). Porter had 28 points and their team won in overtime. Then, I went to my nephew Cody's basketball game--he is a senior in high school and a starter on his varsity team. Unfortunately, Cody's team couldn't pull a "W" for the night...so to cheer him up, him and I went to Sherlocke Holmes and even managed to sneak in a whole bag of Jack in the Box food and a large Diet Dr. Pepper :) Just call us Holmes and Watson!

It looks so real, right? :)

HAHA!

Waiting for our food in the Drive-Thru


Getting Jack-n-the-Box before the movie :)

Then on the way home, I got a text message from my sister, "GENNY! COME HOME--I JUST REDBOXED JUST DANCE 3!!!" We decided that an 80's Dance Party at 1:30 AM would be a wonderful idea :)
Dutch Bros, my boyfriend's t-shirt he left me,
tights, and my favorite socks--ready to dance

Cody "warming up"

Juje in her Norwegian One-Piece

Okay, we're ready to DANCE!

We don't know about his ideas.. LOL

Second Round--Winner took on Cody

I, sadly, lost in the first round. Go figure!

Promiscuous girl?

Back in the game :)

Groovin' and a movin'


Loser yet again--but I still look great :)

Cody gettin' his stretch on!

Self-timed picture; FAIL

Then...Mama came home from work (1:30 AM--She's a night nurse), and we were so excited! Look at how cute she is :) Gosh, I love my mom!
She was so tired...
yet still managed to look beautiful
even in her little scrubs :)
Mom didn't want to miss out on the fun, and decided to join in :) you'll never believe it, but she was the reigning champion for three whole rounds..to Julie and I's dismay. Mama G is quite the dancer!
Mom and Julie--yes, dad slept through ALL OF THIS!

Cody getting pumped to take on "Mama G"

Before the dual :) Mom being all confident

So focused :) Cody came out on top!

Mom beat me--without any effort. 

Look at that form :)

YAY for family bonding, yeah? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment