I will always love you, I will always choose you.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Day full of fun with Ahron :)

Ahron and I had a fun-filled adventure today. We went to the Idaho Aquarium, a park to eat lunch, and on a nature walk. :)

Ahron trying to scope out the miniature seahorses 

My little buddy :)

Bat Rays--so cool!

 Yeah, Ahron and I touched this guy. NO BIG DEAL :)

He was slimy!

The Moon Jellyfish were so neat!

Ahron thought so too

7 Year Old Iguana 

Ahron got to feed the Iguana--how cool!

Lettuce--a delicious treat

Is he gonna eat it?

Part of one of the many exhibits

Ahron is a brave little man :)

SHARKS!!!!

Ahron touched the shark's fin. I was too scared!!!

Dunn-a-Dunn-a---Dunn-a-Dunn-a

My favorite-Color Changing Seahorses, SO AWESOME!

Ahron loved the fish

This fish was a finger-biter and really grumpy, lol.

:)

The fish were so colorful

O C T U P U S 

Starfish

Ahron poking the starfish--probably not the best idea.

Some neat Sea Books!

Oooohhh, an eeel--yucky!

Ahron got to pet the Iguana

The man was so kind

AH--I was a little scared :)

Lunch at the park--and then play, play, play

I rode the dinosaur :)

And then gave him a little smooch to thank him :)

Camel Cowboy 

Rock wall :)

Ahron is a mountain man.

Yes he is :)

Self-timer--being silly :)

True colors show :)

Ahron loves to climb

We were so bummed that our horse couldnt join us......:)

No horses, dang it!

Ahron and I on a fun bridge

Looking like a "rebel" in front of the No Trespassing sign :)

That's a big bridge!

I adore this photo :) Happy Ahron!

He's got his walking stick!

The dinosaur was about to get Ahron's face, ahhh!

Eating lunch in the car--nice and cozy!

Ahron told me to make a "gangsta" face :)

haha this picture makes me laugh!

Ahron wanted to get in a "gangsta face" picture with me.
I love my job. Today was a fabulous day. AND I got an email from Elder Hyde's mama--she attached a photo of my handsome boyfriend. He is doing fabulous in Peru and working hard. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment