I will always love you, I will always choose you.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Just Another Day in Paradise :)

Yesterday, January 11th, my baby sister--Julie turned seventeen. I was able to get half my day of work off--which was awesome. And my mom, dad, sister, and I went to Tucanos for lunch. Tucanos is a Brazillian restaurant in Boise, and one of our very favorite places to eat. It was an awesome day! Happy Birthday Juje, you are my very best friend and you mean the world to me. I am so lucky to have my "sissy" as my best friend, we used to fight nonstop, but progressively we have become the closest of friends. I love her very much, just as I love the rest of my sweet siblings.

The inside of the Birthday card I got for her, prior to me writing in it :)


Juje and the card I got her,
it was Taylor Swift--how neat!

Julie and dad :) our blue-eyed blondies

Holding the traditional "You are Special Today"
cup--my mom has a matching plate and mug
set for our Birthdays :) Dad always makes
us a special breakfast, and mom has silly
pictures of us laid out by our plate from
when we were little. So "special" :)

On our way to Tucanos for a yummy lunch!

Mom and Dad across the table

Juje and I laughed out loud about dad's corny card.
Horses, really dad?

Sisters :)

Juje and her card, before she opened the presents I got her

SCORE! A giant hug after she opened her gifts.
I got her jewelry, a shirt, and a swim suit :)

The waiters singing to Julie!

She had to stand up and bang a drum :)


Thinking about the dessert, even now, makes my mouth water
YUMMMY!

Another reason why today was just another day in paradise: I got a letter from my boyfriend! Ahhh, and boy was it much needed. Eight pages that he wrote on Christmas Eve--yep, it takes three weeks for letters to get here. I was so excited to open it :) I love hearing from Jaje, and getting inspiration from his wonderful example to me. WOW I AM SO LUCKY!!!!!! :)
My Sweetheart
I love you Jared



No comments:

Post a Comment