I will always love you, I will always choose you.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My first day back on the job :)

For weeks and weeks I had been debating whether or not to stay in Middleton--but finally with much prayer and faith, I decided that staying home would be the best fit. I smoothly transitioned from school to home life again--with much sleep and hours upon hours of unpacking and then decided I'd better start looking for a job.

My first and only job popped back up into my life and I was able to get my DT position back again--working with my favorite kiddo, Ahron. He is my little buddy and such a light in my life. I am so fortunate to not only have a job but a job that I enjoy. I love working with kids, and am studying/majoring in; Early Childhood/Special Education at BYU-Idaho. Yes, you heard right--a double major, which is double the work. I LOVE IT. This career direction is the perfect path for me;with the double major I can teach from preschool to third grade AND/OR special education--both things I love doing.

Ahron stole my camera in the car today while we were out and about :) That little turkey.

Sneaking a picture of me while I'm digging into my purse :)

Sticking his tongue out!

Silly faces :)
Tomorrow we are off to the new Boise Aquarium with homemade lunches in tote, and smiles intact. I think I am more excited than he is. I will be sure to post pictures. Life is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment