I will always love you, I will always choose you.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Change of Plans. . .

Don't stress, I am still in love with Jared Jordan.
13 months down, 11 more to go.  . . .still going strong.


I had plans to transfer to a university closer to home, but the Lord had different plans for me.
The last month or so, I just started to feel really burdened about my decision to transfer. . .
First of all, the university is double the tuition than the school I am currently attending.
Also, I think that I was transferring for the wrong reasons--I wasn't doing it for myself.
This semester really made me realize how much I truly love my school. . it is the perfect fit for me.
I have also had time to reflect on who GENNY really is; where I am in life, and where I am going.
I feel that I have grasped a better concept of what is truly important in life over these past thirteen months,
and I know that Jared has experienced those same feelings.

Somethings that were important to him before his mission, just don't give mean as much to him as they did before. . . I will just leave it at that.

We are still very in love. 
some have been curious as to why I am staying where I am at.
Did she find another guy? is she dating someone else? Does she think her and JJ wont work out?
No new boyfriend.
I have my days where I feel like two years is a long time and things could change. . . 
but then I re-read his letters and find assurance in the love that he expresses for me.

In his last letter, he even brought up marriage. . . it was brief, but he asked me, 
"Babe. . when do you think we should get married? I want to marry you as soon as we feel we are ready. . "
Sometimes, it really is nice to hear things like that--or, read things like that.
OUR LOVE IS STILL VERY ALIVE.
'


55 letters later. . . the binder is getting bigger and bigger, might be time for a new one. . . 



I had so much fun getting J's Christmas package together ;)


Gingerbread House Kit, Sour straws, an autographed football (my family signed it, lol), a 36" gummy snake, candy canes, pringles, terriyaki jerky, Christmas socks and tie, a reindeer that poos brown jelly beans hahaha--sure to be a crowd favorite ;)

Also, Momma and I sent letters in the package and pictures of me. . .







Thanksgiving break was an amazing get-away from school, and now I am back to the daily grind of school and work. . . 
only 26 days until Christmas skype with my baby. Best Christmas present in the world.






No comments:

Post a Comment