I will always love you, I will always choose you.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Caramel apples, runny noses, and backyard obstacle courses

This weekend, I got to babysit JJ's niece and nephews;
Jackson, Kensington, and little Colton

We sure had a great time ;)
Obstacle course
Dinosaur bone diggers
Farmers
Ladybug hunters 
The many creative activities we came up with outside 
Took them to Relief society--
arent they just the CUTEST??? 





Jackson liked taking pictures, I think at this point I was like, "Okay Jack, that's enough bud."
Oh, and Colton fell and heart his little head. :/ 


Kensi sat on the counter while I was getting ready for the day--she wanted to put on "big girl" lipstick,
she was my little helper all weekend--such a sweetheart


She looks 1000000x cuter in that headband than I do. Look at that smile ;) 


Jack throwin' up the peace sign--JJ does this all the time. . . .
See what I mean? :)


We decided to make caramel apples,
my best friend and roommate Jessicah came over and helped; I LOVE HER!

Kensi is such a doll ;)



Kens making a heart on her apple--she is all girl that one is!

Jack wanted to make a Transformers apple
It only got crazy after that. . .
I turned around for one second and his whole apple was COVERED in candies 

He is so cute ;)



Jessicah and I had just as much fun making our caramel apples--
such a perfect fall activity




Little Colton
Words cannot begin to express how much I love this little man
He had a fall on Saturday and it scared me to death.
He is one of the best little babies I have ever babysat. 
I just love him to pieces.


*****************************************

All in all, (other than us and the kids being sick)
this was a fabulous weekend.
I can't wait to tell my boyfriend alllll about it. 
:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment