I will always love you, I will always choose you.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

I've been waiting to post this for..well, a year now. go figure!

Its here, y'all.
one.
year.
down.

This year has had its ups and downs.
there have been days where I felt this was all for nothing.
but most of all, there have been days that I knew and continue to know that this is worth it. 
In 52 weeks, I have received 52 letters.

I am head over heels in love. even more in love with him than I was when he left. 
with each letter, I only get to know my best friend more and more. 
365 days down.

October 25, 2011
"Well Genny Lynn Gustin..because of you I am the happiest man in the world. I am happier than I ever have been. Thinking about you is my favorite thing to do. How i got so lucky to have you fall in love with me, I do not know. you are my perfect catch. my perfect match. I bet in the pre-existence I looked at you and said to my friends, "I'm going to marry that girl when we get to earth." I love you so much. I feel like I've loved you my whole life! And it gets stronger and better each day. The way you love me is perfect and I couldn't ask or imagine anything better! How do you do it?! How do you know just what to do? I'm madly in love with you and I want the whole world to know it. Heavenly Father knows it and I am not gonna let you go. I wont allow anything to come between us. you are my life and my heart. I never want to live without you, you are truly an angel. I love you with all that I am worth. For eternity."

He is my prince charming.
He knows me better than I know myself.
He makes me a better me.
I look forward to the day he returns.
Until then, just gotta keep pushing forward. . . . .

365 days gone. love is still strong.

I am so amazed at how fast this day has come. I remember day 1 like it was yesterday. And now here I am 12 months later...

the things you are willing to do for love.



this boy has my heart. 



No comments:

Post a Comment