I will always love you, I will always choose you.

Saturday, October 27, 2012


Remember that one time, over a year ago, when those boys kept flirting with me, and one of them even tried to kiss me? I felt guilty about it, even though it wasn't my fault... so I told you, and you said you were going to talk to them--and you got super protective?

One of the many reasons why I love you, Jared Jordan. I miss those protective arms of yours holding me tight, and I miss the way you would get so heated when anyone would hurt me or embarrass me. Sometimes, I just want to be held by you...and feel those forehead kisses and tight squeezes, my head nestled against your chest--hearing your heartbeat race. Sometimes, I want to lock my keys in my car again--just so we can sit in Little Caeser's and laugh for 20 minutes until the locksmith gets there, and then place blame on one another about whose fault it was for locking the car. Sometimes, I want to take a walk up to the temple with you in your XL Utah hoodie, clinging onto each other and kissing while we're walking. Sometimes, I want to re-live that time where you took me to Olive Garden and it took us forever to order because all we could do is look at each other across the table. Sometimes, I like to think about the night you sent me a picture of my door; you drove five hours to spend time with me, even if it was just for a couple days. Sometimes, I wish I could hear your voice--hear you say, "that's no problem" or "I love you"...to hear that laugh of yours that reeled me in on our first date. Sometimes, I would give anything just to beat you at that basketball game again--and for you to get overly-competitive and call me a "jersey chaser" and then me pretend to be slightly mad at you. Sometimes, I think about when we went 4-wheeling with my family--and it felt so natural, I felt at home, I felt eternity.

Sometimes=always

you still take my breath away.
you are still my heartthrob.
my one and only best friend.
my light.
my happiness.
my future.
my forever and always.

I will never stop loving you, and I thank the Lord every single day that He caused our paths to cross, and reunited us again when the timing was right.

You will never realize how much you mean to me.
iloveyou.



I am so in love.
head over heels.
never felt this way before.
my heart is full.
I can't get my mind off of him.



that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment