I will always love you, I will always choose you.

Friday, May 4, 2012

My Angel


Happy Birthday to the most amazing woman I know. We always joke that "we must have been best friends in the pre-existence", but I know one thing for sure--I have got the best mom there is. This lady does it all....
When she's not on her Harley, taking trips across the U.S. and Canada...

She's fishing in Mexico..

Or Alaska...

Mexico again...or was it Hawaii? She's done both, guys.....
Alaska again, dad was so proud!

When she's not shooting deer, or hunting with my dad....

She's camping, making fires, and riding 4-wheelers like a boss...
This woman is always livin' life to the fullest...

She makes amazing quilts...

& is the apple of her daddy's eye ;)

Her mother adores her, they're best friends!! 
She wanted to go back to school to become an RN


She set her mind to going back to school and completing her longtime dream...and...

She made that dream possible! She is an amazing Labor and Delivery Nurse..& I think college is hard? She went back after having three children. It took her seven years because she only took classes that wouldn't interfere with her being our mother...I honestly NEVER remember her being gone or having homework/tests/anything like that....She graduated with nearly a 4.0.......SHE IS SO SMART AND GIFTED!!!!
She is an amazing cook
Wonderful mother-in-law/step-mom/mother :)
She puts her whole heart into being the best mother and wife she can possibly be

She is goofy and loves to laugh...and always finds time to spend one-on-one time with each of her children
She got us t-shirts and second row tickets to Adam Lambert, our favorite!

She is our best friend..

The most amazing wife...

supportive mother and grandmother...
she has been to nearly all my sporting events, plays, etc. Same goes for her other children and grandchildrens' events..

She always lets us know how proud of us she is..
She is GORGEOUS inside and out..

I look up to my mother, Teresa Lynn, in every aspect of my life..
Spiritually=she has taught me to love the gospel, to use the atonement daily in my life, look towards the temple, and raise my children in a happy home where the spirit is always present. She has a beautiful testimony...and I have learned so much from her--she has made me the woman that I am today.
Academically=She has taught me to never allow myself to become lazy or limited, and that education is important. She doesn't let me make excuses, and causes me to dig down deep to find my true potential. She helps me to see the value of college and gaining a degree.
My mother has taught me about compassion, and the need to be kind to others...my mom is one of the most selfless people that I have ever known. She has a heart of gold, and never ever ever puts herself first. She loves her family with all that she has, and lets us know it too! She serves others, and is very christ-like. She talks to strangers where ever we go--or simply flashes them a smile, and I know that it completely makes their day..
My mom has also taught me about budgeting...I'm still learning, but this woman is a business woman! She owns three of her own businesses, pays all the bills, and knows everything there is to know about the business world--she is so bright!! 
My mom has shown me the type of wife I want to be someday...I hope that I can be half the woman she is. She is well-rounded, patient with my dad, keeps a beautiful home, supports her kids and grandchildren, and is the most wonderful wife...my dad loves her so much, and I hope that my husband will love me like my dad loves her...she is so beautiful inside and out, and she is always willing to try new things and develop new talents. 

Marmee,
Happy Birthday, Mommy! I am so blessed to have you. You are my best friend in the whole world..and I can't wait until I have little babies and we become even closer...They will love you almost as much as I love you! Thanks for giving me the world, and for all the opportunities and experiences that you have blessed me with...I hope you know how much you mean to me. Thanks for all the advice over the years--I really do listen to everything you say, and 99% of the time you are right on! I love that we are on the "same wave-length" and always know when one is having a bad day, we are seriously twins! I want you to know that  I will always be your baby girl..and I will always love you forever!

xoxo

Love, Little Jo








No comments:

Post a Comment