I will always love you, I will always choose you.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Julio Caballero

so, I get on facebook..and see that I have a friend request.
I click on the name, and see that we have no mutual friends.
BUT, I see....Trujillo, Peru. I send him a message asking if he knows Elder Hyde.
Turns out that he knows him. VERY WELL. Elder Hyde is giving his boss gospel discussions. How cool is that? Julio is from Paraguay, but served his mission in Trujillo a couple years ago, and now resides there. Well, I guess that Elder Hyde showed him a picture of me or told him my name, and so he looked me up on facebook..
He told me that JJ loves me very much, and that he is going to take a picture of Elder Hyde and him tomorrow after church and send it to me! How cute is that?


After I took this picture...I asked him why his eyes were red..(He's not that great at English, if you can't already tell..), and he said that he can tell he loves me through his eyes.

 He also told me that I better wait for him, or else I would be losing out on a good person AND a good man...

so sweet, I'm not going to lie...I shed a tear or two...or three. or six.


This absolutely made my entire day, month, AND year.

& to top it all off, I get to skype with his family and him tomorrow. I am the luckiest girl in the world. 

Love you JJ...


No comments:

Post a Comment