I will always love you, I will always choose you.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

“This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.” ―Taylor Swift

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel as though Taylor Swift's lyrics can tie into every aspect of your life?
The date today is 12/29/2011--which I'm sure will be immediately followed by this post along with the time that this was written(I'm new at this). So, to save myself from the embarrassment that is already going to occur, I will just come right out and say that it is 3:08 AM. Yes, I am still awake AND writing--college has gotten me into bad habits. Earlier tonight, I was thinking of some new year resolutions that I could work on to improve myself. The usual ideas shot through my mind; get a stellar six-pack by slaving away at the gym for hours on end, learn a new language, read a few great novels(other than textbooks)...and then BLOG came to mind. I've tried this whole thing out before, that's a completely different story..and lets just say that 90% of my time spent on that blog was trying not to curse while figuring out html codes and different font colors..I'm staying simple this time.

I guess I should kind of introduce myself, which seems a little bit silly, seeing that the only ones who will hopefully be viewing this blog are those dearest to me; family and friends. But, blogging has become one of my new years resolutions THUS, I MUST (Rhyme?) go big or home. My name is Genny Lynn Gustin. I am nineteen years old, almost twenty--which is so surreal to me. I am the second youngest of a "blended" family. I will probably explain more about that later on. I have an amazing boyfriend named Jared Jordan Hyde. Amazing, is that a little cliche? Not for this man. He is dear to my heart and I love him more than I could ever find the words to say--but golly, this boy sure has changed my world upside down..I'm not complaining :) I named this blog, "Hair Salon Gossip" for a reason--I come from a small town in Idaho. Wait, all towns in Idaho aren't small? and lets just say that everyone knows everyone's business, which is entertaining for most. I feel like this blog is really all about me and expresses how I honestly feel about things from my point of view. I'll be honest...some of the events that have occurred in my life, as late, I'm sure have been passed around the town--so here is the real deal. I hope you enjoy the blog--it may be a little messy at first.

No comments:

Post a Comment