I will always love you, I will always choose you.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Home for the Holidays--the best place to be :)

Finals are now over, and I am able to relax at home. Let me tell you, it sure has been a treat. I am very blessed to have such a wonderful family, as well as amazing friends. I do miss Rexburg--but with a boyfriend in Peru, a new job about to begin, and possibly a calling in my new ward, I am one busy girl.
My roomie Lily :)
I was able to room with my best friends in the Ol Berg, and that has made for some great memories, laughs, and stories. These girls are my "rock", they have supported me through it all. My best friends Samantha and Elizabeth both are transferring to BYU in January and I am so happy for them. Sure, I'm a little sad but I know that they will love it very much and thrive in whatever they decide to do. I am, again, so fortunate, to have such wonderful friends. I don't know what I would do without them.
The three amigos; Samantha, Elizabeth, and I
My Girls
Finals kicked my booty--and although I did well on all of them, there were many hours spent in the making. Ah, the cramming for final exams is unreal. But being home sure is relaxing. My mom truly is my best friend, and it has been so great to be around her so much--she is the sweetest, most genuine, woman that I know. How did I get so lucky to have her as a mom? Here's what's been happening since I've been home...I also got to see the Hyde family (I will talk more about them in posts to come--they are AMAZING. sweetest.)

Abby. Becca, and Ashley :)

Some of the Hyde grand kids 

JJ's mom playing games with the kiddos :)

Baby Taters (JJ's niece)

Baby Gemma :)

Grandma and Us! ha ha!

My nephew Jacoby :)

My 6'6 nephew, Joseph

My brother Kyle, sister Julie, and I

Traditional Christmas PJ's

Santa and his elf decided to drop in for a surprise visit :)

Ugly Sweater Party
Cody and I 

Game night with the beautiful Hyde girls 

My Gorgeous sister :)


MORE PICTURES TO COME :)


1 comment:

  1. Genny! I came across your fb announcement about your blog and decided to check it out! I'm Heidi's little sister, Natalie...if you don't remember. You are so honest and so sweet. Hang in there, Genny! Two years will fly by. We love your family and always have! Thanks for sharing Cody with us. We kinda like him. ;)

    ReplyDelete