I will always love you, I will always choose you.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

A Magnificently Memorable Memorial Day Weekend! (Say that five times fast!)

This weekend, my roommate/best friend Kait and I (fellow MG<3) made the five hour voyage back to my little town of Middleton, and had ourselves quite the time.My parents always jokingly say "we wear our kids out", oh but IT IS TRUE! My mom and dad are constantly on the dead-go. Here are some pictures from this weekend. 
What's a road trip without Wendy's? :)



Cody sneaking up to this miniature car across from
the gas station

Don't worry he got caught...bahahaha



Weirdest sign ever

Gorgeous



Trying to find a hot springs in the mountains

My best friends

The River in Banks



The hot springs ended up being closed...after we had driven a whopping two hours...so we decided to make our own fun..(hence the pictures!)..after our little photo shoot, we went to Horseshoe Bend, Idaho..and pulled off to a gas station. We asked, "What is there to do for fun in this town?" They pointed to the little barn/country cafe across the road....So, we walked in & listened to live band called, "The Northward Frogs"...and ate some delicious pie and icecream. SO random, but it was just our kind of Saturday night :)

Then Sunday we went to church, & Kait and I visited the Hyde's. JJ sent me a package :) Highlight of my weekend!!!






Mom is excited too!


How'd I get so lucky? :)



Just got an SD full of pictures, yay!!

And then for Monday...










No comments:

Post a Comment