I will always love you, I will always choose you.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

See ya later 500's!

Today calls for a celebration:
499 days until Elder Hyde returns home! We're finally out of those 500's..
the 500's were full of fun, tears, laughs, excitement, a skype call, & a new semester at BYU-Idaho..along with many other things..a lot has changed but one IMPORTANT thing remains the same;
I just LOVE him.
My handsome Peruvian boyfriend.
I am so proud of him. His love for the gospel and his mission is inspiring to me.
I feel so blessed to be a part of this journey. With each letter, I am only more and more impressed.
J holds my heart.
He is the best thing in my life, and he makes me a better me.

you're amazing, Elder Hyde. Wouldn't want you anywhere else than in Peru--you are happier than ever, and I am willing to share you as long as you come back eventually... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment