I will always love you, I will always choose you.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

THREE. MONTHS. Excuuuse me? No! This can't be real.

Yep. Its true.

My man comes home to me THREE months from today.

Questions I have been asked lately:
"Are you excited?"

YES. I'm EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that even a question?!

"Are you nervous?"

Not really, but somedays, yes. What if he's super awkward when he gets home, or what if I am? What if I can't find the "perfect outfit"? Girls freak out about weird stuff, its fine.

"When do you think he'll propose?"

Lets just get him home first. Then see how the rest goes.

* * * *

I am so happy to be reunited with my love once again. The last six months feel like they have kind of dragged on, but now this is all starting to feel so real. We've been talking about future plans a little bit, and it makes me so HAPPY. I am crossing my fingers like CRAZY that things will work out between us.

I love the boy, as you all know. And he is coming home.
One summer away, or one semester away, basically.
Three fast Sundays.
92 days.
12 weeks
2 transfers

I'm ready for this cute boy to come home. LOVE YOU SO MUCH J!





My two favorite pictures of J here on the bottom
1. After we spent the whole day 4-wheeling in the mountains, he went home to shower and then came back, wearing that setttsy hat, and his Utes football gear, he smelled so good and I just wanted to kiss his face! Ha ha, I made him smile for a picture. How does one make sweats look so good? He is SUCH A BABE!
2. This was after we went to church together. It was fast-and-testimony meeting and he bore his testimony. He's such a stud. Again, I made him let me take a picture of him. He was so embarrassed. Whatever, he's the cutest and I am so in love with him. 



No comments:

Post a Comment