I will always love you, I will always choose you.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Prince Charming

No. I'm not talking about JJ..:)
I'm talking about this guy right here:

You see, its quite embarrassing.
I have a small phobia of horses. Before you go thinking I'm some SISSY (because I'm not, thank you very much!) I used to ride horses allll the time, until I got in a really scary situation and decided not to ride from then on. On my 24 month bucket list that I made when JJ left, one of them was to get over my fear of horses. Well, its a work in progress...but I'm getting there.
*10. Get over my fear of horses.*

Its half way crossed off. it will be COMPLETELY crossed off by the time he gets home.

This weekend I went home with my best friend Kaitlin, to Pengrene, Idaho (I'm not even sure how to spell that. . . . .)
we went night swimming in the canal, boating, ate pulled pork sandwiches, played HORSE, stayed up late watching movies, and went on a horseback ride..
I am a country girl at heart, that's for sure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment